Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lots of scrappy stuff!

I've got quite a few scrappy projects happening so far this year. the major ones:

Zutter Zisters: Together with my friend Nan we are helping a local scrapbook tool designer to market his products, the Bind-it-All and DreamKuts.

Crops2Remember: I, along with three other serious scrapbookers, are planning an April weekend crop for a group of Orange County croppers.

Creating Keepsakes University Bus Tour: Some of you may remember that in May 2005, I got my "Master's" degree in scrapbooking over a long weekend, and that I went on a bus shopping tour of local stores the day before the convention started. Well, the convention is back and Nan and I are helping one of the original bus tour planners organize another bus tour. The event is in June.

For more details, click on the Jessica's Scrap Happenings link.

No comments: