Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Scrapbook Expo ... Rodney-style




Three times each year this is an Scrapbook Expo in SoCal: Orange County in February, San Diego in the summer and Ontario on October. Ontario was this last weekend and I took Rodney with me one of the days. Kits2Remember has applied to be a vendor at the six California Expos in 2008, so I figured if we were going to do these shows, Rodney should see what one of them is like.

He wasn't tortured too badly, really. We took a beginner/intermediate scrapbook class, the "Wild & Crazy" layout class by SEI and he kept up quite well. The only "manly" mistake he made was trying to use his pocket knife to cut out a part of his layout. I was quick to get a picture before I handed him an Xacto knife.

The ladies coddled him all day and gushed over how nice he was to go to an Expo. In his own words, "The ladies spoiled me." I guess there are worse things than being gushed over. :)

Good news on the K2R front: Two booth had our acrylic for sale and it did gangbusters. I even had to bring more back for one of the booths on the show's last day!

No comments: