Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy, busy, busy ...


This past week has gone by quickly for us. My parents, Mark and Nancy flew in to Pendsacola Dec. 1 and then they drove out to Tampa, Florida, with me two days later for the Tampa Scrapbook Expo. We stayed with family friend Alex and his daughter, Caroline, and they showed us around town, mostly to some of the area's best restaurants. Mom and I were so busy at the Expo that we didn't have much time to explore Tampa much, unfortunately. Caroline and Dad helped out in the booth a bit, too, and now Kits2Remember has some exposure in the Southeast.

The weekend we were gone, Rodney and the boys had a pancake breakfast with Santa at Will's school. They seemed to have a good time. Xan was struck with a 24-hour flu on Friday afternoon, but was feeling better by Saturday morning, Will then got it on Saturday, followed by Rodney on Sunday, and then when we got back from Tampa Sunday, my Mom managed to get it on Monday. My Dad and I seemed to be the only ones who escaped. He and I spent Tuesday checking out local Pensacola Scrapbook Stores and the historic downtown area. It started to rain in the afternoon and continued in to thunderstorms today. I've stayed home, addressing Christmas cards (they are on their way!) and wrapping gifts. As a matter of fact, I better get back to that before Rodney and the boys come home!

If anyone needs our new Pensacola address, email me: jessicaguthrie @hotmail.com.

No comments: