Saturday, June 06, 2009

The three boys in California and my foot-long zucchini ...


Apparently, having all three boys under their roof is exhausting my parents. Mom never takes a nap, but here she is, along with my Dad's emailed comments:


"Jessica:
Here’s a few photos from this week. (one) of them was taken VERY early on Wednesday morning. The boys were told not to get up until 6:30 am but this is what it looked like @ 6am. The next two are of grandma after the boys had gotten up from their nap @ 5pm. They had gone to Irvine Park earlier in the day with Joe, Gina, & Brandon. The boys covered Grandma up and Xan gave her a stuffed toy to sleep with."


As far as Rodney and I on the home front, we have been keeping busy, amazingly enough. I have accepted a summer job with Pen Air Credit Union in their marketing department and I start June 22, after we get back from our road trip to the Carolinas. My garden has begun producing now... so far I have a jalepeno (it was supposed to be an anaheim chile plant, but I have found that some of my veggie plants from Wal-mart were mis-marked), six cherry tomatoes and a foot-long zucchini. Not sure what I am going to do with that, yet...

No comments: