Friday, September 25, 2009

This week...


Will got an email address this week. I won't post it on here because I don't want him spammed, but if you want his email address, just email me and I will give it to you. If you're family and you haven't heard from him yet, and you know I have your email address, check your spam filter. Since his account is new it has got some tougher restictions. He loves getting email, but because he is so new to typing it takes him quite a while to get just one sentence typed. So, if you don't hear from him, know that he read your email and will get back to you soon.


Xan, on the other hand, sticks with his favorite toys for entertainment - Legos. Tonight he thought he'd use Ripley as a mountain - and was pretty proud of himself.



Tomorrow he dresses up in uniform and plays his first soccer game. Well, he's supposed to play his first soccer game. We'll see if he cries through it instead....

No comments: