Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Holiday gift ideas...

If anyone is pondering holiday gift ideas for the Guthrie's, here are some ideas:

Will - Will is a size 10 in clothes, size 5.5 in a shoe (almost in mens!). He is fond of Pokemon cards, silly bandz, Legos and Nintendo DS games (shhh... the boys are getting one for Christmas).

Xan - Xan is a size 5 in clothes and a size 12.5 in shoes, although he has plenty of clothes thanks to Will's hand-me-downs and a recent shopping trip. He likes Legos (especially the people), monster trucks and superhero figurines.

Rodney - Call him for ideas.

Jessica - I want an iPad with WiFi and 3G. Just thought I would throw that in there in case someone won the lottery and wanted to buy me something nice. :) Barring that, a gift certificate to Amazon.com would be nice, or to this scrap site: http://www.embellishonline.com/product/gift . They carry my favorite line of paper, Basic Grey. iTunes gift card is good, too.

No comments: