Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some photos from today...

Rodney has moved all of his tools and hunting gear in to the shed. Here is what it looks like with a man's touch:


I worked and the boys went to the Ice Flyers game on Friday. Saturday we had about 40 people at our house last night for fight/game night. It was a lot of fun and a good group of people. I didn't take any pictures, but others did, so as soon as I get them, I will post them here. In the meantime, here are a couple of quick snapshots of the boys. Will is reading the second Harry Potter book with a little less strong-arming (he read a chapter on his own today) and Xan is learning how to spell and write his letters. He asked how to spell "I love you" for a picture he made for Will. He formed his letters very well.



And thank you to everyone who gave me money this Christmas... I was able to buy this second-hand bike from a co-worker. It has hardly been used and I have no excuse for not working out no matter how cold, hot or rainy it is. :) Rodney plans to use it, too.

No comments: