Sunday, May 08, 2011

The sleeping mask story...

A few weeks ago Xan said he wanted "one of those things that covers your eyes so you can sleep." I have no idea why, but I figured it might make a great stocking stuffer. I had no idea where to find one, so I figured it would take me awhile to find. But, it did not. Target had them in their dollar aisle today, so I bought one for Xan. I gave it to him and he said reminded all of us the Squidward on Spongebob wears one to bed. When it was time for bed, Xan said he did not want to wear the sleeping mask. OK, no problem. $1.00 down the tubes, but oh well. But then, when I went in to check on the boys, I saw that someone else thought the sleeping mask would be useful. And, in fact, it was. I was able to use the flash for this photo, and Will didn't move a muscle.

No comments: