Monday, April 16, 2012

Another birthday weekend...


Even though Will's birthday isn't until Tuesday, we did our best to celebrate it over the weekend. Saturday was a big day for us. First Xan had a baseball game, and then we headed off to Alabama, to the Loxley Strawberry Festival. This is the third year we've gone... I stocked up on my Flexi 8 clips for my hair since I will be moving to Japan and can only get them on the Internet. Seeing the designs online just doesn't do them justice, so I like to choose them in person.

The kids also had a great time with carnival games and a ride on the Zipper. Xan had to be accompanied by an adult, so, me being the "fun" parent, I got a ride on the Zipper, too. But, Rodney made up for it when he played a carnival game. Click here for the video.

Next, we had lunch at Mellow Mushroom. Then we shopped Old Time Pottery. Then we surprised the kids with a trip to The Track, near Gulf Shores, Ala., where we raced, bumped and golfed to celebrate their birthdays. Good times!

Race video

Sunday night Will chose to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for his birthday.








Bumper boats video

No comments: