Monday, November 19, 2012

Japanese KFC and Star Student of the Week...



Above is what I think could be considered a Japanese version of fried fast food. Like KFC, but fish instead of chicken. The boys liked it, but it is served buffet style., with you paying per item. Unfortunately for me, their eyes were bigger than their stomachs, but good for me was the fact that this place was CHEAP and the entire meal cost about 1,600 yen, or around $20. We went to this restaurant Friday while Rodney was the bar on base for "Bosses' Night."


This week Xan is the "Star Student" in his class. Each student gets a chance to have a week as the Star Student. Of course, my son gets a short week, but he'snot complaining. He loves long weekends. More time to watch Real Steel and play with his WWE Rumblers. He had to make a t-shirt poster about his favorite things. Both of those items were listed. Wednesday Molly goes to school, to both Will and Xan's classes. I'll create a short lesson on sugar gliders, marsupials and the benefits of mineral oil on constipation in the little creatures. Just kidding on that last part, although it could grab the kids' interest. I'll try to get some pictures.

Also, be sure to check out my public blog for my latest adventures with Doctor Fish.

No comments: