Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas 2013

Santa bought each of the boys watches... not digital!
Christmas lasted over a period of a few days for the Guthries, as packages slowly arrived from the States. Plus there was a lot of Skyping so family could see the kids open their gifts. First we Skyped with Grandma Nancy, Grandpa Mark and GG.












Thirty minutes later we were Skyping with Grandma Peggy.







We also opened the gifts the four of us gave each other.









And, of course, we had to get pictures with all of the boys' gifts.




Three days later, it was Christmas again, when we got packages from Aunt Jill and Uncle Luke, as well as an envelope from Aunt Vicky and Uncle Earl. Of course, we had to Skype them while we opened it all up!



The boys got Santa Bucks, which is a real $1 bill, but with Santa's face in the middle instead of Washington's.  The boys thought that was pretty cool.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded the hi res shot of the youngest boy holding up the LED book light and I was thrilled to display him life size on my monitor. The picture is so clear and sharp he appeared to be right in front of me and I really like that a lot because he is so frickin beautiful and he has such good looks I really wanted to look at him and admire that beautiful face. To have this gorgeous little cutie appear life size was really cool. I was able to feast my eyes on every detail as though he was right in front of me. I have to admit I was admiring him privately in my room and I felt tempted to lean really close and kiss him on the mouth and lips. This is my first year in college and I have my own apartment. I would love to put him on display life size in my large digital picture frame in my room, and also in the picture frame in my living area. I would love to be able to show him off to some of my friends and brag about his good looks.