Monday, January 29, 2007

Boys are Home!





Rodney left Thursday morning to pick up the boys in Illinois. The three of them got in yesterday afternoon while I was at CHA (visit my Scrap Happenings Blog for details on THAT)and I hardly recognized Will and Xan. Will has definitely gotten taller. I'm hoping his pants will stay long enough to get him through the rest of the winter! As usual, he didn't want to come home. He kept trying to bargain - when he's 6 he can he move to Pittsfield and live with Grandma Peggy? How about when he's in college? By the way - that close up on Will in the tub ... he is showing off his "close shave" he got using the Cars shaving kit he got for Christmas.

Xan is a chunky baby now. He's on his way to walking. He'll stand alone for awhile - as long as he doesn't know he is doing it - and then slowly bend down to sit on the floor. He's still a happy little guy and recognized me as soon as I called him bee-bee, like I do. He's now at the stage where he'll either follow you around like a shadow, or take off on his own and disappear. I have now started closing doors to rooms I don't want him in.

No comments: