Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pinch me PLEASE!

Is it really true ...? Did Heidi Swapp really call me today and tell me that I was chosen as the winner of Creative Escape's Treasure Hunt for a teacher!? The Yahoo! message boards seem to reflect that, so I must not be dreaming!

Can I just say that I am in a total state of shock and awe ... I guess there will be a CE seat up for the next person on the waiting list!

Yeah, I got the call this afternoon .. the phone line cut out when the person said who she was, so I had to ask her to say it again ... I think I was polite about it ...?

'Cuz, gee, it was the one and only Heidi Swapp calling ME to tell me that I had WON! Instead of being speechless, I think I rambled, but I can't tell you for sure because it was all a blur...

I am so honored and incredibly excited. I knew I must have been in good company as far as applicants went, so it is amazing to be chosen. I hope to create a fabulous project that everyone will enjoy and learn something from!

But, um, seriously, is someone gonna pinch me soon? I mean, really, do I get to teach along side Heidi, Jenni Bowlin, Tim Holtz, Kolette Hall? Simply amazing ... Visit www.creativeescapeaz.com for more details!

No comments: