Monday, May 05, 2008

Strawberries and shaving cream









It was an entertaining evening at the Guthrie house tonight. I actually cooked (gasp!) and we had beef roast for supper. For dessert, we used the little Hershey's Kiss fondue pot Mom and Dad got Rodney and I for Christmas and dipped strawberries. Of course, the boys were quite a mess after that, so into the tub they went. We are trying to use up stuff we've stashed (we'll be moving in about two months) so, I gave them a can of "Cars" shaving cream we've had sitting in the shower for months. Will got creative with an Afro wig right away, but Xan was afraid of the foamy stuff at first, but soon warmed up to it.

Rodney and I will be heading off next week to go house hunting in Pensacola. The boys will be with my parents and Dad will have the HONOR of caring for our furkids and shellkids. I'll keep you posted on my first impression of Pensacola ...

No comments: