Friday, October 24, 2008

Fruit and dinosaurs... grrrryum!

My sister-in-law, Jill, is an artist, so I "commissioned" her to create a dinosaur mural in my sons' play room, inspired by a "Think Big" metal sign with a dinosaur on it. Jill visited the boys in Florida this week and got to work. While I have not been home to enjoy it in its entirety (still in SoCal... my last scrap show starts tomorrow! Wish me luck!), here is how it turned out according to the photos she sent me:


Awesome, isn't it? Great work, Jilly! And it looks like my 2 1/2-yaer-old, Xan, isn't too sure he wants to get that close to the T-Rex! LOL... So, if you live in the St. Louis area, and need a playroom mural, let me know and I will put you in touch with Jill... :D

I also sent the boys, Jill and my mother-in-law Peggy, a fruit bouquet from Edible Arrangements. From the looks of these photos, I think everyone enjoyed it!





No comments: