Monday, November 10, 2008

Been down for the count this past week....

... what started out as fever, chills, aches and pains usually assosiated with the flu, turned out to be a kidney infection. Thanks to an ER doc I saw on Friday afternoon ordering a urinalysis, we found out the true cause of all my agony. Thanks to some antibiotics and am on the mend. So, my poor Mom got to care for me while she visited (she leaves tomorrow... I started feeling MUCH better today), but I was so glad she was here. Rodney, for all his endearing qualities, is not a very patient nursemaid.

So, I don't have any new pics of the kids, although I hope to go do some fun stuff with them this week while Rodney's gone bow hunting white tail deer. Wish him luck, by the way, he has been preparing and anticipating for months. I'll post any available photos I can!

No comments: