Friday, February 20, 2009

Baseball practice and clean rooms...

Sorry I ahvent; gotten pictures up lately. I have had a very busy week and Rodney was kind enough to take the camera with him to Will's baseball practice today, He is on the Yankees and I think it will be one of the better teams in the league. The coach is an All Stars team coach and knows his stuff. Will's soccer coach has his son on this team, too, so that's fun that Will has another kid he already knows. Here are those shots from tonight:





Rodney has been taking a lot of naps. Apparently having the kids for three weeks on his own was exhausting, as I am sure it was. He was a good sport about it all, though. I spent much of my week flying home from California, taking care of household stuff and dealing with business snafus that popped up. I also spent about 7 hours cleaning the boys' bedroom and playroom. Just so there is proof of my labor, I took pictures:



Please note the organizational cards placed on each drawer so everyone, minus perhaps non-reader Xan, knows where things go. But Xan has a great memory, so I am holding him to those cards!

More later!

No comments: