Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day came a little early this year...

... Rodney sent me a rose today (with the 'rents help - I'm still in California until next week) and made my day. Thanks, baby, I love you.


This is at the request of my mother... and probably the torment of my father. For years my Mom has gotten pedicures and my Dad sometimes makes an off-hand comment, saying he'd like to have one. Well, be careful what you wish for. As a Valentine's Day gift, Mom made an appointment for Dad to get a pedicure when she did today.



I surprised him by showing up at the salon with a camera... he seemed to have forgiven me, so, like any child, I thought I'd take it a step father and publish the photos to the blog. Believe it or not, he said he enjoyed the pampering. Hopefully I won't be grounded after he finds this post ... hee hee hee.

1 comment:

Kathi L. said...

Love the pictures of Mark at the "salon". Your mom told me to look at it. What is the deal with all the shoe posts?