Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hanging out in SoCal...

... I have been spending time with my family in California this weekend - and having a great time! I did manage to sneak off to the Scrapbook Expo in Ontario on Friday, so that was fun. Here are some pictures I've taken:


I needed to touch up my toe nail polish, so Brandon wanted some polish, too. After I did his toes, he was ready for his fingers to be painted, but that's where the line was drawn.

After the Scrapbook Expo Friday, I met some of the ladies I went on the SoCal 2 Provo bus tour with last year, for dinner. It was so much fun to catch up with them!

Dad picked up turtle food at the local grocery store - red things are their favorites! They are now eught years old and are so big and heavy, I can't pick them up any more.


Tonight, we headed to the beach en masse for some Gina's pizza and some sand time.




Tomorrow we are going apple picking!

No comments: