Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Kasal's come for a visit....

Joe, Gina and Brandon arrived Thursday night and we've pretty much been eating ever since. First stop was McGuire's Irish Pub.


Friday, While most of them went to Foley to shop, Will had to go to school, and Rodney and I stayed around town. We signed Will up for the gifted program at a local school , where he will be bussed each Monday, and then played golf with some friends. It was my first time of actually playing an actual golf game. And I only had one stroke more than Rodney. I'm OK with that, although I am not sure of Rodney is! Then we picked up Will and met everyone else in Foley to go to Lamberts - the home of the Throwed Rolls! (and very large portion sizes!)

Saturday we got some yard work done in between Will's baseball game (his team finally won, and won big: 24-16!) and my scrapbooking class. The kids played in the front yard while the adults worked.




Look, Mom! No hands!


Today we went to the Strawberry Festival in Loxley, AL. I had to work it for Pen Air, but the family got to go on the rides and eat some tasty food (the strawberry shortcake was great!) Afterward, we all came home and napped - including Mom, who fell asleep on the couch. Rodney snapped this photo of her.


Tonight we kept busy with Legos and Wii...


No comments: