Sunday, October 31, 2010

An extreme week, among other things....

With Rodney having been gone this week, I was a single parent or one of the most busy weeks of the year. Somehow, the three of us managed to survive, although we spent a lot of this weekend sleeping and napping! Here are some of the highlights:

I got to meet the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition family on Monday. I'm pictured here with the Gaston family, Pen Air CEO Ron Fields and my friend and fellow Marketeer Raeanne. We were able to tour the home, ad while I could not take pictures of it, and I am sworn to secrecy about the design, let's just suffice it to say that it is beautiful.

Fellow marketeer Brad and his wife, Christy, were kind enough to entertain the kiddo while I went to class this week. I currently have A's in both of my classes and I hope I do well enough on my end-of-the-semester projects and tests to keep those. Tjiursday night, Xan left his backpack with his lunch box and homework at my office, so he did not have them Friday morning, which started the day off well for him. He then did not want to wear his costume to school for his Halloween party. I managed to get it on him, but here are some photos of the fit that followed. Of course, he was thrilled to get photographed.


Just FYI: I really want an iPad. Raeanne and I went to Best Buy to get walkie talkies for work and she, being the marketer that she is, changed the wallpaper on all of the demos.

Saturday was a busy day for us. First, we had to get up early and go for the Making Strides against breast cancer Mall-to-Mall Walk. Will was the only one of us who actually walked, because I needed to set up a tent and hand out goodies to walkers who had finished. Here's a photo of me and the boys. I'm not sure we are really awake yet.

No comments: