Sunday, October 24, 2010

An EXTREME weekend...

Basically, I did not have much of a weekend this weekend, because Pen Air became a major sponsor of the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Pensacola family show and I have been involved getting our top brass organized and where they needed to be for filming. Of course, I cannot release many of the photos I took until the show airs, but here are a few:


Will and Xan had some goodies tossed to them today during the "move the bus" reveal filming.


Will and Xan cheering.

Pen Air served the cast and crew dinner Friday night. Here are some of the pictures from that:


Pen Air COO Carroll, Tina from Accounting and me.


Me in my hardhat. You had to have one on if you were in the build area.


The group of employees who served dinner Friday night.


Ron announcing that we are major sponsors (with Michael and Tracy from the cast)



But it wasn't just all about a house this weekend. We went to a cupcake bakery everyone around here has just been raving about, Oh Snap! They were very good. I recommend the Almond Wedding Cake one...



Will was recognized as the Most Positive boy in his class last week. But does that surprise any of us?

No comments: