Tuesday, December 07, 2010

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

I drove to work this morning and my car said 31 degrees. Seriously, if it is that cold I want freakin' snow, OK?

This year, Rodney and I are doing something different for each other for Christmas. Tomorrow starts our "12 Days of Christmas." We can't spend more than an average of $5 a day and the gift needs to be representative of the number. I think I am having more fun with this than Rodney is! He might need some ideas....


However, the First Day for Christmas was pretty good:

Jessica: On the First day of Christmas my true love gave to me a six-pack of water and a huge candy bar (complete with manly masking tape).

Rodney: On the First day of Christmas my true love gave to me a new meat thermometer (which he wanted, I swear!).

No comments: