Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Second Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas is up and one cute niece...

Ok, forgive the late post this week. The posts may be slow in coming for the next two weeks. I have final projects for my classes due this week and finals next week. Plus, we have parties on top of parties before we leave for California on the 19th. But I will try to get something up here so I don't get any snide comments from anyone.

For those of you who are not in California, here are some pics from the Kasal's Thanksgiving. I think my niece is getting quite cute, if I do say so myself....



Marble is taking advantage of the sad hearts around here and has managed to worm her way into anything warm and fuzzy. Not that I blame her: It is supposed to be below freezing tonight! This time it is the blanket nest the boys made in the living room to watch movies in.


This weekend The Guthrie Christmas decorations went up. Will and Xan helped this year. One one ornament broke. Xan needs to learn to hang ornaments from the tree and NOT from other ornaments. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. Only about 4 hours. Rodney and the boys took care of the outside of the house the next day.









Oh, and we had a lovely second Thanksgiving dinner at the Knowlton's house Saturday. Delicious! Followed by game night. Unfortunately the men did beat the women, but it was close!
While we were there we got our family Christmas photos taken. Here is a sneak peek:



No comments: