Sunday, May 06, 2012

Graduation Celebration!

Here are the photos from graduation day. It was May 5th - Cinco de Mayo, so Rodney and my parents threw a Mexican-themed party for me that evening.

This is Xan waving to himself on the big screen prior to the commencement ceremony.


A photo of the family.


Mom wanted a picture of my hood. Master's degree graduates already have the tassel on the left, so the additional honor to to receive a hood. Mine is green and blue for UWF and crimson for my communications major.



Two of the people Rodney works with brought me a pinata, which I wanted. I got the first whack, followed by the kids present. Finally, one of my fellow grad students, Hilda, who is from Iceland, had never seen a pinata in person before, so she got a turn - and busted it open!









No comments: