Thursday, October 12, 2006

Arrrrgh, Matey!


Capt. Will Guthrie and his first mate Xan are oh-so-ready for Xan's first Halloween. Will has wanted to be pirate for quite some time, so I made sure he'd be decked out in style. Since Will's baby puppy costume is still in storage, we had to come up with another plan for him. I had really wanted to find a little parrot costume, but there was none to be found. I mentioned that I might just cut up some little pants or something and make him a pirate, too, but Grandma Nancy went surfing on the web to find this cute outfit. They made quite a splash at Picture People. Will is looking forward to wearing his costume to preschool for the Halloween parade. I don't think he's realized yet that there will be trick-or-treating to do that night, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like the next Johnny Depp.

Michele said...

Soooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!