Sunday, October 29, 2006

I Took Second!


My friend, Nan and I entered scrapbook layouts into the contest at the Scrapbook Expo in Ontario, Calif. This is the same contest I took second place in last year, with my layout of my brother Joseph's engagement photos. (He and Gina have now been married over a year.) This time, a layout of mine and a layout of Nan's made the final cut for consideration. They called my name for second place and I was so excited! Unfortunately, Nan didn't place, but she was a good sport. With a layout of Rodney and Will at the beach, I won a Quick Cutz die cut tool and a set of alphabet die cuts - worth over $200! Last year, my layout was published in an idea book. This year, I am not sure what they will do with it. However, I do know it will be on the web site, www.scrapbookexpo.com. Click on page contest and scroll down to see previous winners.

No comments: