Monday, April 27, 2009

Backyard baseball and beans ...


While Rodney was off umpiring tonight, the boys and I played baseball in the backyard...



I also snapped some shots of the dogs, who were in fine form. Even Marble was feeling frisky. They shed out their winter hair and their new summer fur is a bit on the grey side... I guess that is to be expected. Ripley turned 8 on March 27 and Marble turns 11 on May 31, so they are definitely senior citizens in the boxer world.



My green bean plants finally sprouted, but something (probably our "special" Florida slugs) already started eating them and my anaheim chile pepper plants. Hopefully the Sevin powder works...



And I forgot to display my corkscrew plant Mom bought me when she was out here earlier this month. Definitely an odd little plant!

No comments: