Friday, September 14, 2012

Sparring and Scrapbooking

Here is video of Will sparring in karate class Thursday. Only the older kids in the class got to do it. Xan was bummed.
Will Sparring

I have found time in my office/scrap room this week. This was a "pending" to-do list board until it was damaged in the move. I'm doing small projects like these to warm up the creative juices for some larger projects I have planned. I have also applied through base legal for permission to have a home-based business. I'm have started a blog just for that (because I need more blogs) called Tenaciously Remembered. There won't be a lot of text, mostly pictures of projects I have available for sale.
Sidenote: This mini album below was one I started 6 years ago. I finally finished it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: