Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bands and big slides

Will got a 100 percent on his spelling test this week. It looks like his studies are back on track and he says he likes this school better than his old school. Mission accomplished. Xan had his first homework this week. He was studying the letters M and G and had to find magazine pictures that started with a letter M.This was due on a night I had class, so the pictures came out of a hunting magazine, two of the pictures were a hunter (man) and a (mule) deer.

Saturday, the boys were dropped off bright and early at the Nunez's house so that Rodney could go run some bridges for charity and I could participate in the Pen Air Habitat for Humanity team. I learned how to do roofing, siding and soffing (?), the ventilation stuff that goes under eaves. Yes, I was on a roof with a nail gun. Be very afraid.

Sunday morning, the boys were practicing their instruments with the help of the Wii Lego Rock Band.



Later on, the Nunez's came over for dinner, bringing their large, inflatable slide with them. It was a huge hit.














Today Will told Rodney:

"I am really glad my Mom is my Mom, but I really wish she was country so I could be all-the-way country, not just half country."

1 comment:

Jenn Christman said...

I love it! Thanks for the giggle Will.